One of the pleasures and privileges since the publication of Abby’s book has been the opportunity to speak to and meet women—and men—in all kinds of settings, about topics that matter to her. Below is a partial list of organizations, institutions, conferences and groups where she has spoken about Deep River topics. Abby’s presentations usually range from one to two hours, including time for Q & A and discussion. They are always tailored to the particular audience and include practical take-away suggestions.
- Taming the To-Do List and Finding Depth in Everyday Life
- The Art of Slowing Down in a 24/7 World
- Secular Time and Sacred Time in the Information Age
- Living a Soulful Life in a Speed-Obsessed Culture
- The Deep River in the Workplace: Tools for Work-Life Balance
- Self-Care for the Caregiver
To view one of Abby’s talks now: CLICK HERE.
Past venues include:
American Association of University Women
Association for the Advancement of Psychosynthesis
Canyon Ranch, Lenox, MA.
Christ Episcopal Church
Church of the Holy Spirit
Jewish Family & Children Service, Boston
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
Lowell General Hospital
Massachusetts Conference for Women
New England Women Business Owners
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Temple Isaiah, Lexington, MA
University of California, Santa Barbara
University of Maine
The Vincent Club
Working Mothers Symposium
Women’s Community League
Young Presidents Organization
For more information: Contact Abby.